We are abiding by the UK Government's New November Guidelines with handling COVID-19. We are open for business as usual with a deliveries only service. Please be aware there can be some additional delays of 3-7 working days on top of normal operation times we provide due to the lockdown in place in the UK.
This delay can be down to shortage of staff with our couriers and the high demand of parcels being put into the network as everyone adopts online ordering.
Thank you for your understanding.
The Operational Principle of the Self-Watering Planter
How Does the Self-Watering System Work?
LECHUZA planters consist of an outer and an inner pot. The pots are different in height and this difference produced a space which acts as a water reservoir.
The inner pot has drainage holes. Moisture is pulled through them into the LECHUZA-PON substrate from the water reservoir. A moist area is formed. During the first three weeks the plant’s roots grow enough to reach this moist area and begin to take optimum amounts of water and fertilizer.
The list of products from the article
- Self-watering planters LECHUZA Quadro LS Square Poly Resin Self-watering Planter £129.99 VIEW
- Self-watering planters LECHUZA CUBICO Square Tall Poly Resin Self-watering Planter White £170.98 VIEW
- Self-watering planters LECHUZA PURO Color Round Poly Resin Self-watering Planter White £14.99 VIEW
- Planters LECHUZA CLASSICO LS Round Poly Resin Self-watering Planter White £27.99 VIEW
- Self-watering planters LECHUZA CLASSICO Color Round Poly Resin Self-watering Planter White £137.99 VIEW
- Self-watering planters LECHUZA DELTINI|MINI-DELTINI Round Poly Resin Indoor Self-watering Planter £9.99 VIEW
- Self-watering planters LECHUZA DELTA 10|DELTA 20 Poly Resin Indoor Self-watering Planter £34.99 VIEW