Product ID: GP8FW1014N1
- Material: made from top quality synthetic material, the potted calathea plant remains green throughout the year without fading
- Available Sizes: 78cm – easy to install, the potted faux plant can be used for both indoor and outdoor decor purposes
- Highlight: finished with lush, life-like, abundant green leaves. Can be adorned near the window
- Ideal for indoor/outdoor use: the potted faux plant can be used in outdoor patio, porch, stairway railings or balcony backyard
- Care Tip: periodically dust with a clean, damp cloth
The potted artificial Calathea plant looks beautiful even without flowers. The luscious real-like green leaves with scalloped edges and varying shades of green patterns, is a perfect artwork to be adorned on table tops, or as great floor plants.
The real counterpart of Calathea also bears the name Zebra or Rattle Snake Plant for its intriguing leaf patterns. Unlike the original Calathea plant, this faux potted plant does not require watering, humidity or sunlight. A decor tip would be to pair this artificial potted plant with artificial Bamboo plants and hedges.
Potted artificial plants are no less than intricate sculptures. The combination of faux cacti, mistletoe and Calathea – all make for a great assemblage. Place this mix of plants on the table top or a small desk. Artificial plants slightly fade over time, but with proper care and maintenance it is possible to get the best out of them. Keep faux plants away from spaces exposed to direct sunlight. Try to clean the plant once in a week by dusting with a damp cloth all over the leaves and pot. Use paint brush with soft bristles to remove dirt particles, which are trapped in the crevices of the potted plant.
Artificial plants are the perfect solution for homes with people diagnosed with allergies to pollen. Made from materials tested for their hypoallergic properties, these artificial plants do smart choices for the serial traveller too, need negligible care.